Note: Use amplifier mounting bracket. The bracket will allow 1 inch distance between the stereo and the amplifier.
With the Stereo Please:
1. Locate either Rear/Front line output RCA.
2. Locate the blue remote trigger wire.
With the amplifier:
1. Locate the extra harness that came with amplifier.
2. Locate your RCA input.
3. Locate your Speaker wire output (Gray/Black, Gray, White/Black, White) .
4. Take note that Gray set of speaker wire are your right side and White set of speaker wire are your left side.
5. Locate your power and ground wire.
1. Connect your right speaker to the amplifier's gray set of wire (Solid gray is your positive, and gray/black is your negative).
2. Connect your left speaker to the amplifier's white set of wires (Solid white is your positive, and white/black is your negative).
3. Connect the Input RCA from the amplifier to one of the output RCA from the unit (can be either front line output or rear line output, depend on where you want the amplifier to be).
4. Connect the blue remote trigger wire from the stereo to the amplifier's blue wire.
5. Connect the ground and power wire from the amplifier to your battery.
Now that the installation was completed, set the GAIN.
1. Turn on the stereo and verify the amplifier is also turned on. The LED on the amplifier will illuminate green.
2. Set all tones (bass, treble) and equalization controls (balance, fade) on the source unit to “flat” or “0,” and turn off any “loud” or “loudness” setting.
3. Slowly increase the gain control until you hear a slight distortion. At that point, set the GAIN back with 10%.