There are two different ways that this unit can be reset.
The first way:
- When you remove the faceplate from the bike, looking at the face frame, there should be a small button located in the bottom corner that said "Reset". You will need a small pen/screwdriver to poke that button.
The second way (preferred):
- Make sure that you’re on the radio mode.
- Press and hold the "Audio/Menu" button. A screen will pop up and "AS/PS" will appear.
- Using the arrows "Backward/Forward" to scroll through the menu until you see "Reset". Then push in the Volume knob.
- The unit will shut down and you’ll want to let it sit for 15-30 seconds before turning it back on.
- You can turn the unit back on by pressing any button.